• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request a spell: Wind Gust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
if its possible i also need ideas for other wind like spells for this hero. THANKS I WILL GIVE CREDITS!

How about Gale Wing, or Stormbringer. or maybe Monstorm

I wanna use this spell for my map. Cast 4 shockwaves in 3 seconds, while casting the hero is free to move around but is unable to attack.

Base on what I see, she just move while casting those shockwaves, not moving around

Level 4
to make the hero unable to attack try the following:
1. disable both attack 1 and 2 in object editor
2. give the hero an orb ability that activates attack 1
3. remove that ability when the hero casts the spell and add it again afterwards
i didn't test this but i think it should work
do you have further problems with this?

Level 4
That wont work. And then how to done with other orb effects?

If spell is removed or added hero will not able to attack. Means that only shows Armor and Attributes. No damage icon in UI

ok i tested it now and it seems the orb effect will always turn on attack 2 so you dont see the attack in the UI

maybe a better idea: let a dummy cast sheep ability on the hero and give the sheep the same model/movespeed as the hero, make it last 3 seconds

Level 21
Just no. Those ways mess up way more than just attacking.

Check the ability that orc burrows have. Think about it - Why can orc burrows not attack? They have an ability that only allows them to attack while there are units in their cargo. Thus, you give them this ability and your unit can't attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.