• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Gust of wind animation in Warcraft III editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello there. I'm cooking up an adventure in Warcraft III. New heroes with new and customized abilities. It's going to be very dramatic and very epic, surely. Take my word for it. However, I'm looking for an animation. I seem to remember a spell animation similar to a gust of wind I wanted for one of my Shaman-type Heroes. Yes, this Hero has 4 skills called Earth, Fire, Wind and Water, and I wanted to keep to that theme animation-wise as well. Not a blast of ice, lightning, the Tornado or whatever, but literally something like a blast of wind sort of funnel-shaped emanating from the Hero and striking at the enemy unit.

I cannot for the love of God find it. I've been picking through every animation even remotely sounding like it could be some sort of wind attack and tested it to no avail. Anybody have a clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.