• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wind Spells Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Well. .I got This Idea When I was In a vacation on Surigao city. .while i was near the bay. .a big blow of wind,blew around me. .something talked to my mind and told me "Request some Wind Spells Bree". .so i figured out that if its ok to request these spell ideas?

1.Yawn-blows A massive wave of wind to enemy units in 350 AoE,and pushing the enemy units.
Details:

Damage-150/250/410
Cooldown-20/10/7.80
Stopping range(the stop range of the pushing)-400
well its-Target Ground
Hotkey:w

2.Storm Frenzy-When Activated,the Wind Lord gets pumped Up With Rage Giving Him massive Attack Speed And Movement Speed and Increases The Percent of The Air Snare.Storm Frenzy Will Be AcTivated When The Wind Lord Hitpoints are down,

Details:

AttackSpeed+:90%/150%/300%
Movespeed+:5%/7%/12%
Air snare increase:3%/5%/12%
HitPoint thing:below 200HP/300HP/450HP
CoolDown:50/30/25
well its:passive

3.Air Snare-has 4/6/10 Chance to shoot an Air Trapper to an enemy thats traps the enemy for 0.50/1/2 seconds and damages 60/75/90,and has 8 chance to bounce up to 8 units.

details:

well its-passive

4.Stormy Sleep-The Wind Lord Sleeps,becomes invulnerable,cannot attack,cannot move,but still calles forth anfry tornado's that damages enemy units and stunning them when they are hit from the tornado:mwahaha:

Details:

Stun Duration:2/3/4 Seconds
Damage:80/110/140 damage
tornados:14
cooldown:140/90/50
Duration of Stormy Sleep-10/15/20 seconds
well its-active. .when you push it. .it automatically activates

well there you have it :razz: ,i hope someone can make it. .if someone can. .i will give up my life for you LOL

Level 22
1.Yawn-blows A massive wave of wind to enemy units in 350 AoE,and pushing the enemy units.
Details:

Damage-150/250/410
Cooldown-20/10/7.80
Stopping range(the stop range of the pushing)-400
well its-Target Ground
Hotkey:w

You can use paladons shockwave with knockback on this one, found in the spell section.

2. passive that got an activation ... wells ... possible

3. dont really get the idea totally, explain more

4. thought possible I wont even try to do this one cause of the triggers will be so looong

______

MUI or not MUI? Is it like a one unit spell like rpg or multi?

Status
Not open for further replies.