• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger Spell] hard request : hurricane spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hello! in my rpg map i'm making a hero called Airdancer that uses both thunder and wind elements.
i'd like to add a spell for him called Hurricane. its a channeled spell

- spawns some tornados dummy units on the caster with variable height (to make like a column of wind spinning around the caster)
- first step : attracts enemy units in the hurricane (they dont get damage if they are far away) and the attract effect is like a line
- second step (in the hurricane) they take damage every 0.5 second based on the hero's intelligence, and i would like the units affected to fly around the caster, going always higher in the air and spin on themselves like with Cyclone spell (but still able to atack and cast spells)
- last step : at the end of the spell the hurricane grows to push away enemy units and let them land. i would like the hurricane to enlarge a little bit, and at same time fade in 1 second (not instantly but like increasing the transparency every X second until it's totally invisible)

so its like that:
1: Visual Effect + Attract Enemies
2: Damage + Spinning around the caster while gaining height + spinning on themselves
3: knockback and land units

i guess its a bit hard to make.. i cant do it alone so please help! i'll give +rep to whoever make me this spell !

Status
Not open for further replies.