• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request - Hurricane Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Type: Activate/Deactivate (Immolation)
Effect: Bladestorm
Description: When activated the caster is protected by a powerful hurricane which damages nearby enemies for (1x HeroLevel + 0.2x HeroAgility) and slows their attack and move speed by 20%.
Area of Effect: 200

Extra Info:
About the slow, it would be great if they are slowed as long as they are within 200 of caster. If that is not possible, make a dummy cast a slow every 1 sec which lasts for 1.5 sec so they are slowed constantly when within the range. Also there are no ability slots available so dont add an Endurance Aura with negative values or something like that.

+Rep and Credits in my map is to be expected for helping with this :)

Level 11
Do it in whatever code you feel like. I am working in NewGen but can only code a little in GUI, though I have other spells in vJass so this one can be in that aswell if you think that is easier/better :)

Yeah, it will drain mana, but that is a value I can easily edit myself so you dont need to bother with those :)

Thanks man, that would be awesome

Level 11
Maximum level of Heroes will be 100 and with best gear you might end up at around 600 Agility. So it will deal 100+120 damage each sec to all nearby enemies and also slow them. Most Heroes will have around 5k health, so in pvp it would take 5 sec to deal around 20% of all nearby enemies health. And since it is activation, you can attack and cast other abilities aswell on top of this damage so I think it is quite ok :) but we will have to see when it is put to the test :p

Status
Not open for further replies.