• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Spell Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hello, as the title says, i wanted to request a spell for my map ''Borean Tactics"'Whitch is currecly in WIP, i wanted to request some spells for the heroes if its possible :wink: +rep ofc

Healing Wings:A mass rejuvenetion efect, it just casts a rejuvenetion at all the units nearby the caster for 600yards range.It will be ultimate so no lvls :D.

Gigantic Wave:A Shockwave based spell, but it has a walking water golem model and freezes everyone that touched while it was cast
Lvl1:100dmg 2sec freeze
Lvl2:120dmg 3sec freeze
lvl3:150dmg 4,5sec freeze

Warchief's Blessing:An aura Spell(Ultimate)That has a Devolition, Command, Endurance and Brillance aura at the same time.All the auras will have their lvl 1 effect.

Heroic Leap:A blink 'n' damage spell that teleports the hero to a short distance damaging the enemies it touched while landed
lvl1:30dmg 2sec stun at 200 range
lvl2:60dmg 4sec stun at 400 range
lvl3:100dmg 6sec stun at 600 range

-Well, thats all for now :D, hope someone can help me(+rep ofc) :D

Level 16
I have finished Healing Wings trigger.

• Healing Wings
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to <Healing Wings>
    • Actions
      • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set TempGroup = (Units within 600.00 of TempPoint)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Owner of (Picked unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Not equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set TempPoint = (Position of (Picked unit))
              • Unit - Create 1 <Dummy> for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at TempPoint facing Default building facing degrees
              • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Druid Of The Claw - Rejuvenation (Picked unit)
              • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TempPoint)
            • Else - Actions
        • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup)
And Auras Trigger:

1. Create ability based on ''Spell Book''
2. Add your ''Endurance Aura'' and ''Brilliance/Devotion Aura'' to Spellbook
3. Implemet this trigger:

• Auras
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to <Warchief's Blessing>
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add <Warchief's Blessing Spellbook> to (Learning Hero)
      • Player - Disable <Warchief's Blessing Spellbook> for (Owner of (Learning Hero))

Heroic Leap:
  • Heroic Leap Init
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Heroic Leap
  • Actions
    • Set Point = (Target point of ability being cast)
    • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) to (Point) facing (Point)
    • Unit - Create 1 dummy at Point for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) facing default building degrees
    • Unit - Set level of (War Stomp) for (Last created unit) to ((Level of (Heroic Leap) for (Triggering unit))
    • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp [Unit - Issue an order with no target]
    • Unit - Add a 1.00 second generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Point1)

Level 9
Well Pharaoh, the problem is, that the Move Unit Instantly will interrupt the spell, and since the "starts the effect of an ability" triggers when the effect starts but NOT when the cooldown is triggered, I'm 99.99% sure, that this spell will neither cost mana, nor trigger CD.

A solution would be to pause the unit and unpause it when the moving is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.