• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Repair Aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi ppl , do someone have an idea of how can i make this skill?

also , if it is JASS , post it anyway (if you know it).

Level 12
Try making a regeneration aura (Unholy Aura if I'm right) that targets buildings / mechanical units and no organics?

Doesn't unholy aura increase current regeneration rates by a %?

So a building with a 0.00 regen rate wouldn't regen? or would the aura add a .xx% regen rate to all things affected?

Level 8
well , but i get a problem, i import an aura... just to test if it works (not to use it). and the aura appear on the units affected , then , i change it ... and the aura doesnt show up on the Hero ... what's the problem on that?--

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Unholy aura does not increase regen rate by a percentage by default.

It adds a fixed hitpoint regen rate to the units it affects that is constantly in effect no matter the regen type or pre aura quantity. However there is a boolean flag I think that once enabled makes it increase regen as a percentage (same with the mana regen aura) but this is by default disabled.

Level 29
However there is a boolean flag I think that once enabled makes it increase regen as a percentage (same with the mana regen aura) but this is by default disabled.

Even if there is such a thing, we can't change it (unless we are hacking the game :p) so by default, it does add regen by precentages.

Eh... erase what I just said... do you mean the "Data - Precent Bonus False/True" ?

Level 8
ok , but can someone answer my model question please... is not that the organic units dont have the aura... the Hero dont have the aura... and the buildings and mecanicals have it.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
Well the unholy aura does heal mechanical units as well. It's lol. And I think the percentage setting is bogus. 1.00% = 1hp pr sec is what I think. I might be wrong, but this is my only conclusion to unholy auras bug.

I recommend healing fountain ability

Also you can clone the healing fountain ability, If I remember corretly, you can choose either percentage heal or a fixed number. Set it to only heal structures only, if that is going to heal structures. Also you can add mechanical too!

Status
Not open for further replies.