• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Rep Giveaway List

Implement List?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
I'm so generous, the rep I've given exceeds the rep I have lolol. Or maybe I'm just not doing anything useful haha XD

Level 22
I don't think that means you're mean, you must be just too busy to be wandering around the forums like me, lol.

Level 22
Ah, so you don't give random rep like I do. I sometimes rep users who answer questions, I also rep modellers and icon makers.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I've given 160, gained 116.

unfortunately you cant see other users rep given, unless you are mod I believe(for me it always shows mine), but Ive given away 177 rep points so far lol, and I have about 500 :D
depends on do you ever ask for help

Status
Not open for further replies.