1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Red Dead Redemtion

Submitted by Torger
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Just a test upload to see the uploading time and share whit my friend. I will give credit to those that shared their models in this WHEN THIS MAP IS DONE. remember just a test upload for my Wild west map

Keywords:
Torger, Red Dead Redemption, Cowboy, Wild West, Guns, Gun, Horses, Justin Beaver.
Contents

Red Dead Redemtion (Map)

Reviews
22:21, 6th Feb 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected Ehh.. yeeahhh... you know why.
  1. 22:21, 6th Feb 2011
    ap0calypse: Rejected

Ehh.. yeeahhh... you know why.

2. FreeWayLemon

FreeWayLemon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Dude for 'test uploads' and 'friend sharing' UNFINISHED maps, please go to EpicWar.com

Or get your map to the map developement forum!

3. Slayer14

Slayer14

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    71 MB! Seriously? Why? Now you know no one in the right mind will actually want to download your map with a file size that big!

And why is the Suggested Players "Many!"? It has to be just for one player with a filesize of over 71 MB. It's only a one player map anyway.

Oh yeah...

With this epic filesize, you'd think this map would really be epic, but there is no proof of that in the description, so I'm not going to waste my time with that at all.

Btw, I don't like spammers.

It's just a "test upload" map? You disgust me... :thumbs_down:

4. ironman47

ironman47

Resources:
    Resources:
    What the? To Share a map with your enemies upload it to your paste bin! A test upload, I like that gives me a chance to test the rejection system.

5. Aesthetics

Aesthetics

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources: