• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Alert (1) - Tesla Coil Reforged port

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Red Alert 1 - Tesla Coil icon is converted and ported to Reforged Standards.

Original Creator of the Icon is Westwood Studios, converted to Reforged Standards by Warcraft Image Lab. I'm - HuanJuan - just uploading to Hive, because the Ported Icon section does not allow to upload it in Reforged format.

Edit: Problem solved, the icon is in the right section, thanks to the Moderators.

Additionally, I have uploaded a version, which is edited and made by me, thanks by the Advice of Deepstrasz.

Hopefully, the quality is OK now.

If you want to check it out the ported icons, check out here.

Source of the Icon is here.

2024-01-22
release
Contents

Red Alert (1) - Tesla Coil Reforged Port (Edited) (Icon)

Red Alert 1 - Tesla Coil, Reforged (Automatic) (Icon)

Level 26
The problem is, this is an automatic generated icon by the Site. The site does not allow me to upload the resized icons that I made with my PC. This is fully automatic. Hope the others are going to be better. Oh, and on the ported icons I cannot add the authors section both of the developer studios somehow. Only one author can be mentioned.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
The problem is, this is an automatic generated icon by the Site. The site does not allow me to upload the resized icons that I made with my PC. This is fully automatic. Hope the others are going to be better.
That's because you are using the full image that's wider than the standard for Warcraft III icons.
Learn about making icons first please.
While the Classic ones are 64x64.

Level 26
That's because you are using the full image that's wider than the standard for Warcraft III icons.
Learn about making icons first please.
While the Classic ones are 64x64.
I wanted to upload a 256x256 image.

I did everything by the Icon section rules:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I wanted to upload a 256x256 image.

Level 26
Oh boy, that looks bad.
Why did you squeeze the icon and not cut it appropriately?
The sphere on top should be a round sphere and not an egg.
Thanks for the Link deepstrasz, I uploaded a newer version, which is made by using the template from the "Full Icon Tutorial - Reforged + Tool". Hope now the quality is OK.