• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Red Alert Series "Tesla Coil" Icon

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
I found these Icons on the respected links, and I think there are going to be some uses in WC3 in the future.

Note: Red Alert 2 Tesla Coil icon is needed to be modified: converted to 56x56 pixel, and put on the middle of a 64x64 pixel digital canvas, after that it got it's borders. Without this editing, the Red Alert 2 Tesla Coil icon is cannot be properly imported and seen as it is ( The words on it was going to be hidden, because of the WC3 Borders). All of the Icons are converted to 64x64 pixel from their original sizes.

The borders & icons created with:
- Warcraft Image Lab
- Button Manager
- GIMP.

The icons are made by:
- Westwood Studios (Red Alert (1) and Red Alert 2)
- Electronic Arts (Red Alert 3)

Note to Staff: I cannot edit properly the Author section. It doesn't allow two authors to be mentioned, only one.

All of the icons Uploaded, and Red Alert 2 Icon was edited to be properly fit WC3 Icon standards:
- HuanJuan

Sources and Icons that I converted to WC3 standards:
- Red Alert(1)- Tesla Coil
- Red Alert 2 - Tesla Coil
- Red Alert 3 - Tesla Coil

2024-01-22
Release of 4 icons.
Contents

Red Alert 1 - Tesla Coil (Icon)

Red Alert 2 - Tesla Coil Icon (Icon)

Red Alert 3 - Tesla Coil Icon (no WC3 BTN Border) (Icon)

Red Alert 3 - Tesla Coil Icon (With BTN border) (Icon)