• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Red Alert 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I have a feeling Yuri is going to make a cameo appearance, and the russians will continue using his tech.

Since I'm a RTS vet, im going to list some of the successful RTS games

Command & conquer
red alert 1-2
Tiberian sun
Starcraft/expansion
Total Annihilation
Rome: Total War
Medival 2:Total war
Warcraft 3/expansion
Surpreme Commander/expansion
Dawn Of war/expansions

I don't think I missed the successful ones(C&C 3 and generals weren't truly successful, generals was closer)

Did I hit the bullseye? Or did I miss a couple?

Actual successful games, not just good ones in your opinion.

Level 12
Did they kill einstein? I also don't see how him dead will add another faction, I can understand Germany Coming back a 3rd time to cause more trouble, eh Yea china would be good too, anyone got a link to the storyline?

Level 12
Wow, by looking at the soviet gameplay video, EA is going to make this such a lovely game...

land bases that can turn into naval type of base, mcv's being amphibious naval units being able to be land units, Wow, gameplay should be good. Path they are going, this is going to be a very good RTS game, So far more better features then C&C 3

Level 8
Yes, it shall be a good game!

Here's some info:
"After the events of Red Alert 2, the leadership of the doomed Soviet Union devises a plan to travel back in time and assassinate Albert Einstein (whose own time travels led to the events of the previous two games) in order to change history and restore the Soviet Union as a world power. However, during the mission, something goes quickly and horribly wrong and an alternate timeline is inadvertently created, which alters the technological evolution and creates a new, technologically advanced superpower in the East, known as the Empire of the Rising Sun."

So, he may of NOT died! Here's some of my speculation: Maybe Einstien was in Japan for some reason, then Soviets showed up but were thwarted by Japan. Then, Japan took this technology and thus are quite advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.