• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rebellion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My second model, the great Rebellion Sword from Dante (DevilMayCry)
rebellionscreen.jpg

Enjoy!

Paths:
Textures/Rebellion.blp

please give credits.

Keywords:
Rebellion, Sword, Blade, Attachment, Dante, DMC, DevilMayCry
Contents

Rebellion (Model)

Reviews
15:31, 16th May 2009 shamanyouranus: So...what? You just traced a ripped texture. This hardly meets the Hive's standards.

M

15:31, 16th May 2009
shamanyouranus: So...what? You just traced a ripped texture. This hardly meets the Hive's standards.

Level 18
hehe, was easier to use this instead of creating a new one, also it fits well, but I can look up for some ingame textures if needed, but I like it how it's looking right now, so although it's was Copy&Paste with some edits here and there, it fits best for the sword..

But if there's no way to avoid this, and before it get's removed or something else, I'll look for some new textures maybe ingame ones, to reduce size as well

(but I don't get why this is such a problem, the texture fits well, and it is Rebellion so why not using the texture for it.. nobody cared about it at some other models, like the Orc or Human Shield, it's also CnP, that is using the Wc3 Textures, so why not using textures from other parts as well?)

Last edited:
Level 8
(but I don't get why this is such a problem, the texture fits well, and it is Rebellion so why not using the texture for it.. nothing cared about it at some othr models, like the Orc or Human Shield, it's also CnP, that is using the Wc3 Textures, so why not using textures from other parts as well?)

Because some person spent hours making the texture and you give no credit for his/her hard work and don't have the rights to use it...I guess
:hohum:

Level 18
I know this, but I have no problem with giving credits or something like that, but it seems that it's totally forbidden or something like that.. it is the sword, so why another texture, then it wouldn't be the same :p ..

However, if the mods have a problem with it, then i'll know and wether delete/remove it here or try to make another texture or using ingame textures somehow.. If that's better for you.