• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The TRAP Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
*Puts on a Darth Sidious hood and does his best Darth Sidious impression*

It has come to my attention that a rebellion against are epic pony awesomeness has arisen, and seeks to route us from the Hive.

They call themselves T.R.A.P., short for Tleno's Resistance Against Ponies.

Truly they believe that there meager forces can loosen our grip on the Hive? All haven fallen before the awesomeness of the ponies, and they shall too.

So tell me dear comrades, what shall we do about this meddlesome anti-pony rebellion?

Regards,

Darth Jakious

Level 26
*sighs*
031-picard.gif

tleno is an attention whore. the WORST kind of attention whore too. When most people whore for attention, they usually tone it down or stop when other people point out how retarded they look. Tleno on the other hand.... is only encouraged by it. His usergroups, his 'hive newspaper', his comics, and now this. I mean jesus christ dude.....

anyway, just ignore it, hopefully his next attention whoring opportunity will pop up and he'll leech onto that

Just let them fail in their little corner of the site, no one takes them seriously except themselves. They're going to fail alone and angry as always, but that is only if you let their little "demonstrations" fall silence.

Like anything else the daily peon group gets involved, it's Tleno trying to connect roleplay with everything - playing along (and thus arguing or even acknowledging them) with it only feeds the roleplay and continues it.

Level 18
Because some people got time to waste and roleplaying on how to eliminate ponies is one way to do it. Of course we could as well have made a resistance against roleplaying, but nobody here can be bothered to spend time on that (since the view of many, not specifically mine since I'm pretty much non-caring towards it at the moment, towards roleplaying is comparable to their view of ponies). :V

You know it's funny, in everyplace where there's tons of haters commenting it's always the same situation:

-Hater: something along the lines of "GET THE F@#% OUT OF MY INTERNET YOU FAG"
-Brony: something along the lines of "I still love and tolerate you"

Now of course there are the generic 12 year old rage kids out there, but in general it seems the haters are venting their hate towards a completely apathetic "opposing" force.

As far as TRAP goes, if they want to waste their time ranting about ponies - fine let them, I'm not going to waste my time ranting back since I'd rather not devote the majority of my time to something I don't like.

Level 18
Good thing though is that what seems to differ TRAP from most haters is that TRAP at least seems to enjoy what they do whereas most other haters just tend to get pissed off. ^^;

Level 19
Nope, well.. sometimes, Tleno sometimes say something about ponies, and most DP members think of him as a madman and then ignores him. I did too, until I became a pony myself. Especially when I changed my avatar to one of Pinkie Pie, Tleno raged :l

But hehehehe I got some good news for ya, Alagremm (Another member of Daily Peon + T.R.A.P) have watched the first episode of MLP and he seems to enjoy it >:)

Level 19
The Daily Peon is a social group on the Hive, made for terrain-roleplaying. In it there are 2 ponies, 3 neutral ones and 6 T.R.A.P members >.>

So most of the members is on his side and doesn't really mind him posting all that shit in there >.>

Level 9
then they are attentionwhores just like him.

PONIES ARE HETEROSEXUAL you idiots.

I think we should suggest the other episodes instead of the first 2. Because I find the first 2 episodes unfunny, that makes them aggravate the "pinkness" in it.

In fact, we should just let that D.E.R.P rebellion be. Let's just watch as they fail to convert people to non-ponyness.

Level 15
I think we should suggest the other episodes instead of the first 2. Because I find the first 2 episodes unfunny, that makes them aggravate the "pinkness" in it.
True, I didn't enjoy the first two episodes much.

Hey, you gotta give them some credits for the name. Honestly, I was impressed how T.R.A.P. (The Resistance against Ponies) got its name, when you look to other sites, most of them have the same Anti-Pony words which isn't very creative. And look at their banner, its amazingly creative. :ogre_hurrhurr:

Status
Not open for further replies.