• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rapping contest !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13

Rapping Contest #1 !!!
A contest for anyone who can speak ;]

Contest Rules And Conditions
  • If the beat isn't self made, provide a link where you got it
  • No swearing
  • Do NOT steal other contestant's lines
  • Do NOT steal other rapper lines
  • No flaming, trolling, hatred against other users
  • The rap can last from 45 seconds to 2 minutes .

Contest Prizes And Winnings
  • First Place: 40 reputation points and a special award icon
  • Second Place: 25 reputation points
  • Third Place: 10 reputation points

Contest Judging And Voting
  • Judging Criteria:

Originality
    Originality of the rhymes, "I love babes and I got cash" won't score alot/30

The Flow
    Does the rapping fit with the beat correctly/25

The Lyrics
    Do the lyrics make sense ?/15

The Beat
    How good is the beat [if it wasn't made by you, you can only get half of points for this criterion/30
  • 70% of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
  • 30% of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.

Contestants

If you would like to enter the contest simply make a post in this thread, stating the information about your entry.

Entry NameContestant Name

Contest Dates And Deadline
  • The contest shall begin on 12.00 AM October 26th and conclude on [rainbow]12.00 AM
    November 5th [/rainbow] (GMT)

Level 9
This has got to be a joke; honestly a rapping contest? Please why would you ever even consider this? As Linaze posted above this is a Warcraft III website even the short story contest has a Warcraft theme but a rap couldn't have a theme related to Warcraft without being quite frankly retarded so this is not a very plausible contest. I am very sorry.

Level 24
roflrfolroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrroflroflroflroflrroflroflroflrofl
roflrfolroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrroflroflroflroflrroflroflroflrofl

rofl

. . . .
picard-facepalm.jpg

Level 13
aka5b4.jpg

Stasman, I'm just going to say it; you're a flipping idiot, a troll, and an oblivious moron.

First, you say you're going to be a rapper, alright fine. Then, you give us a sample of your rapping "skills". We hear it and tell you your voice is awful for rap, in other words, we're trying to avert a life disaster for you when all you worked for to become said rapper is for nothing when no one buys your music because your voice sucks for rap.

Then, in the DotA thread all the way over in Warcraft 3 Discussion, you troll UchihaSasuke.gr, get slapped on the wrist, and sent on your way. So what do you do?

You make another freaking DotA thread, in Off-Topic of all places! What in God's name is wrong with you!? You troll the topic, you get slapped on the wrist, again, and sent on your merry way.

Then, it turns out you didn't learn your lesson the first two times, and make ANOTHER DotA thread, once again, in off-topic! Trolling ensues, it gets locked, you get ANOTHER slap on the wrist.

Finally, after some shitstorm in your becoming a rapper thread, it gets locked.

But no, after all that you never learned, and you make THIS!? You're a troll, and an idiot, two bad combinations. NO ONE is going to enter this. I knew right off the bat it was you when I saw the title. This is probably just another attempt to troll like the other threads, and this time, I pray to God you don't get another slap on the wrist.

This is a website for Warcraft discussion. Take your rapping contest elsewhere.
And yet there are Art and programing contests... Why should Music be left out?

Dudes, wtf?
Thats what the "Contest Submission thread" is for, isnt it?
Anyway, if enough people show interest i say the moderators should consider it.
Liberté, égalité, fraternité! If the Masses demand, the Mods should provide it.

+ i think it might be kind of ammusing to hear a rap bout warcraft or Teh Hiv3...

Status
Not open for further replies.