• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Speller

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
--------------------------------------------------READ ME---------------------------------------------------------
This map is undone, and it has some bugs of many spells.
Sometimes the game pauses whenever you casts some abilities
Some spells are undone, too :goblin_cry:
Because of the undone map, its version will be 0.1a
I hope you enjoy this undone one
Thanks!
I will update it later!!!!!!!
If you found some bugs or something is not necessary, please tell me :goblin_good_job:

And I will make abilities whatever you like, but you have to tell me some guides, how the spell is, to let me know so I can make for you. If something is wrong, you can correct me.

-------------------------------------------------About Map--------------------------------------------------------
This map is large, about 256x256
When you play this game, a random hero will appear and you can control it, and hero can have random spells generated. Some spells are awesome, some spells have the bug as I said above, some spells are strong,...
and RANDOM ENEMIES THAT SURROUND YOUR HERO APPEARED WHEN IT APPEARED
IF AN ENEMY DIED, AUTOMATICALLY GENERATE ANOTHER ENEMY FROM THE RANDOM POSITION

WTF????!!! ALSO THERE ARE THE SUPER SUPER SUPER STRONG ENEMIES HERE!!!! :cry:
SO PLEASE BE STRONGER, REACH LEVEL 100 AND GO ON FIGHT!!!!!!!

Each hero has specials, but some hero has weaknesses
The different hero, the different specials or weaknesses it has
Some heroes can be able to attack ground or air or both, but also some heroes cannot attack or only attack buildings :wgrin:

Some spells are MUI Spells

and EACH HERO CAN HAVE THE SYSTEM THAT CAN DO ANYTHING WHAT YOU WANT TO CHANGE FOR YOUR HERO. Lists below:
- Generate Other Random Abilities: This allows your hero to generate other random abilities, but if a spell has been generated in the first time, the game pauses (No Target)
- Change Hero: This allows you to change your hero's model, but resets the level of all abilities (No Target)
- Reset All Abilities' Level: This allows your hero to reset all of its abilities' level (No Target)
- Levelup an Ability: This allows your hero to level up its random ability (No Target)
- Switch Hero: This allows your hero to switch another owner of the other hero (Target Unit)
- Teleportation: This allows your hero to teleport at any distance. *Attention: You cannot teleport to anywhere that has black mask (this will be removed in the next update)
- Levelup All Abilities: This allows your hero to levelup its random abilities (No Target) (it will be instead of Teleportation, it sucks and it is cheating:smile:)

It has some cheats, and some other cheats will be generated later in the next update

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previews
Contents

Random Speller (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
If this isn't a spell, remove all tags related to that and add proper map tags. High loading time. It's a spells/triggers test map. You kill units dispersed across the map which has a flat one tiled terrain. Some spells have only a name and no...
Level 3
excellent contribution :), a question could you update some old spells that I found in some pages?:thumbs_up: I'm sorry for my English:confused:2

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
If this isn't a spell, remove all tags related to that and add proper map tags.

High loading time.
It's a spells/triggers test map. You kill units dispersed across the map which has a flat one tiled terrain.
Some spells have only a name and no description. Some like the Forgotten One spell don't work at all...
Some spells freeze the game for some seconds like the Polymorph wave or Meteors.

Set to Substandard until this is an actual map. Please use this forum for works in progress: Map Development

Also, you have no credits and the Hive username and map author differ.

=============================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

To make your work run smoother, fix the so called leaks: Triggers - Memory Leaks and Custom Scripts

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Level 3
no, it's actually a spell, because this map is not beautiful, not an adventure. This is a test map. But can allow up to 10 players to play this game. It's a lot of fun when have more players playing the game, but also can be disturbing.
Another problem, how can I stop freezing the game when casting a spell???:vw_sad: The game freezes because the levels of this spell is so high, 100 levels.
I set a maximum hero level to 100 to let the players play for a long time.
It's a good idea, but I want to prevent the freezing game!
And THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT, you made me understand the problem:goblin_yeah:

Level 3
To prevent the game freezing, should I create 100 spells (spells that represents the levels of a spell) instead of a spell that has 100 levels?
It may took a lot of time :(
Sorry for my English :|
If you say no, can you show me the different way to prevent freezing?
Maybe I just ask you, not the webpage that you sent to me. But I will do it, it's better :wink: