• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ban/Warn Feature Is Redicolous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I mean...people can still download stuff and so on....but they cannot log in their account....and if you Moderators ban them forever, they just create new accounts.... :?
:arrow:
Btw....how do you spell the word 'redicolous' right?
I'm a noobie speller :D

Level 6
Ohh....you ban IP...well I didnt knew :eek: I just thought you banned their account....and I wasnt saying that you should drop the Ban/Warn Feature...I meant that you should make it more harder...like banning the IP adress from the site...but now you said it :lol:

Level 13
this is somewhat relitive to the topic i hope
what is (hopefully) a merit of the banned/warned section is that people can see what someone did wrong and why they got banned, so that they dont do it/they dont do it again.

Level 9
Or, they could be total idiots (like some are) and continue there acts of defiance, which leads them to go luck.duck (i.e: Mommy, Mommy!!!) which makes them learn which is useful, BUT, IP ban doesnt work on newer computers, such as mine a click of a button and BAM new IP. Just like Darky can get in into any map, people can reset there IP in a snap, that is if they know how (which they dont, so they should just leave and feel ashamed of what theyve done... UH OH i sound like a Teacher, the doom is upon us!!! -from a movie youll never see)

Ok im done "Ranting" :roll:

Black_Terror said:
yea Ban\warn list sucks damn ElfWarfare for banning people for doing like just putting on a Spell map. I HATE HIM :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: (>'-')>()xxx()::::::::::::::>(>x-x<)the one to the left is me and the one to the right is ElfWarfare.

Moa? what did I ever do? I can't ban ppl.... Only admins....

And thats an Insult on me you know... I can warn you for that... (i think)

OH WAIT! now I remember, I deleted your icon... :twisted:

oh one more thing YOU are BANNED! darn I like it and I like it bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.