• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Friends account are Invinsible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, i want to know if the HWS account "Rowboat" is banned?

He is my little brother and have posted alot, but when i look on same thread i cant see his comment.

When i look on my brothers computer, i see things that he wrote.

I even tried to log out and see if that worked, nope.

Why cant people see what "Rowboat" posts? Is he banned? Does he need to introduce himself? Its very anoying.

Information: He has a thread like this right under this one, can you see it?
Here is a link of his newest project, as you can see, it wont show up in the "Map Recuitment" forums.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f256/dungeon-dark-rise-123068/
Hope some moderators or people can help :)

Level 35
Oh God, another one of these threads...

Dude, your brother is not banned. All new users are globally ignored by default, wait a few days and then others will be able to see his posts aswell when he gets unignored.

Please do some research in the future before you make a new thread, as this question has been anwsered over a hundred times already.

Level 4
I did search alot... like.. alot... and tried to ask a moderator privat (on Rowboat). It didnt work so i posted this, and thanks, hope it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.