• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Serial killer?

Really?

WUJDR0X.gif

Roland

R

Roland

SonofJay - The Philippine's #1 Infamous homosexual Rapist in the whole nationwide. And we really fucking love him, I'm also a fan of this bad-ass monkey killer <3

Level 9
Suggest some Warcraft 3 sites that have maps. That I don't know.
I literally know Hiveworkshop epicwar chaos something helper.net too lazy to corect my gramar
so k thnx

Level 9
Okay, there's nothing useful in it because the websites are what I already know, or are just community websites, or have ripped models, stolen maps, etc. In what relation, of what you said, connects with what I said? Please excuse me if I'm every stupid.

Level 28
Although we have rip models we got a lot of scratch made models with scratch made animations we just have a small map archive but all of them are made by our users except the map from "Finished Maps of Outsiders" so yes you're stupid.

On what relation? isn't it obvious what I'm trying to tell you? Talking shit about others you don't truly know is disrespectful.

Level 9
Actually, I didn't read that you said ChaosRealm, I thought you said Chaos.info something or shit.
And, to be simple, I am not that serious at these times. Seriously, that's called being a killjoy.
All right! Give me the genius comeback, c'mon! Kill the joy!
Call me a piece of shit.

Level 9
Okay, I may have gone a little far, because it's just driven me crazy with people being too serious, or... You know what, I won't say it. Anyways, I am disrespectful. That's my character. Because, I checked all the sites, and I saw them, nothing in them useful. It's not my fault. And no, it's not my fault. This is just me trying to be immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.