• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
sorry guys, but i think i will be inactive here for a long time (curse you minecraft and my server in minecraft) :3 but that doesnt mean i will be leaving the hive!

Level 5
@indomitable- waiting for somebody to use it as a user title. "cock with power!" XD

THIS MAY SOUND REALLY DESPERATE BUT..

WILL SOMEBODY TEXTURE MY MODEEEELLLSSSSS?
this World Editor is teasing me and it is are driving me nuts D:

Level 6
Hello guys. What is the meaning of BTW? And how did you guys give reputation to other users in off-topic? If I give reputation to people, It said that it is restricted from using reputation.

Level 6
I planned to make a project like this. I won't be the one to be the project leader cause i'm not so good at this. Maybe someone of you will be the project leader? I can help. We can use eubz's vans for our cars. If he would agree.... I wish that this project will be succesful. This is the map.

Level 5
aran_the_favoured__paladin_by_caylewhite-d53fmbc.jpg

ibrahim__prince_of_valtheran_by_caylewhite-d53fmfo.jpg

Level 15
Hello friends, this my first message since my departure from administration.

I can see, the group is going smoothly.... although i wonder why there are so much filipinos since the last year. Its like 2012 is the migration of pinoys in hive. Are you guys recruiting pinoys outside hive???

Anyways, iam just here to visit and im doing great, black mesa source is good, but not as good as hive.... (too much trolls and retards) Um i wont be going back to PRS, since i have a job to do, which reminds me check out blackmesasource.com there are new medias that weve been making if anyone is interested.

Well thats i have to say..... Goodbye guys, we'll see again perhaps when black mesa is released. And Orcnet, you do know that since youre admin, you have the rights to change the group picture?

Just curious, maybe some of the members hate the black mesa logo.....so maybe you can change it.

Level 6
Group picture? How bout the Philippine Flag as the Worldedit Photo? @Cayle, what, am I really gonna texture your models?
@Fire Eagle, I've always dreamed about a map like that, but what if we made a series of maps that is about the history pf our country? Like the first map, you play as Lapu-Lapu, and then Andres, and then Ezio, hey, wait what?

Level 6
Waw salamat po sa pag accept >:D

I really never thought that there is so many Pilipino in the hive! lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.