• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Even ken-e got the name wrong lol
Its Dawn Whitelighter if i could remember
not Dawn Whitelghter

Level 5
killerjel1, wc3? bka dota2 men..

Orcnet, i will need, compensation. haha joke :D

-Grendel, for some reason i cant find weaver. but i can choose it ingame.

mga bords, di ako pwede mag release, di ako beta tester eh, dinekwat ko lang to hahaha :))

I don't know if I made the right choice but....ordered Starcraft 2: WoL...(will see you later Battlefield 3, I promise).

The reason behind is, mod-ability. I have tons of project scraps that was intended for Warcraft 3, but the limitations of the said game's engine made me scrap the project. And also, I'm currently bored, with nothing to do.

One more thing, mod-ability adds to one of the most important factors of games, replayability.

Level 30
@supertoinker

was also planning to buy an original one, all the crack and pirated ones doesn't give a damn shit about working a good installer that you can bypass blizzard accounts D:

also I just hope diablo 3 and dota 2 won't end up like starcraft 2

I was supposed to buy it yesterday but realized that if I did, I'll have zero extra money so maybe I'll wait for Christmas or until my mother pays back my 4K php... I think I'll sure to be able to have a copy of SCII by january...

I believe there is already a news that D3 will be online only so that making a pirated one that works without an official blizz account can only be done if they make their own server for it...

Level 16
i turned 17 last dec. 14
oh and i'm thanking the guys who greeted me
and for the guys that didn't.
Disappointed-Baby.jpg

Level 8
probably i must work on a new map which is a 3 vs 3 map. I just need a few time to modify some 6 player maps and a bit of some races (Blood Elf, High Elf, dwarf, nerubian, Ancients, etc) so that i can work with the race choosing triggers. i NEED SOME FRESH IDEAS PEOPLE.

Level 15
Don't worry guys, this time its going to take 3 more months for high school and elementary students, but for college students, that's a whole different story. Also who are the graduating students for this year? I am a graduating student of high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.