• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
its kinda weird that most of the infected are male..
im not even interested in watching it but, i think putting up a rebellion against it is futile. XD <----because most of the hive's elite are part of the infected. haha

Level 8
At the Late night in June 16, I was disturbed from my sleep. So before I sleep, I upload my drawing then im gunna be late for school. =P

well you see, the academic organization where I belong is the champion for years now for our college sportsfest, and we're not that bad either on the academic side so I could say that we belong on the top orgs for our college... now, during the start of the semesters, its usually the recruitment time for organizations, and there have been news that reached us that there are some people who are propagating bad things about us in order to minimize the number of people that would join us, (if its another org in our college, then its also a means to divert the applicants into their org)...

Level 7
@LightofDeath
WTFluttershy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.