• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
@-HellBreed-, yes.. the infamous jejecap. the one with the rainbow stripes thingy that some teens wear by imply putting it on top of their head without even fitting it on the head (nipapatong lang talaga nila hahaha). i really dont get why they do that. XD

hhhmmm.. so who is that.. :)

Level 22
My hypothesis regarding the jejecap's wearing method are as follows:
1. No reason at all.
2. To look cool.
3. Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
4. Peer pressure.
5. Hormonal Imbalance.

@ Dawn
Interested ka talagang makilala si jejeguy ha?! baka pag nagpakilala sya hulihin mo sya ng jejeball wakokokokoko!

Wait, maybe it's Marc Mamales haha!

Level 7
Are there anyone of use here who are memebers of the team who made Fufufufufu Ninja Allstars (not sure about the name)? Because i just want to ask about their Pandaren Ninja's jumping ability. I want the code for it since that jump's parabola movement was cool.

Level 30
lol damass wanabe got kicked XD, I remember I time I was on araneta watching a basketball game when all of a sudden, a random guy came inside into the court running and everyone starts roaring at him like hell, lol I tried throwing a starbucks shake bottle with water inside hahaha! ang sama ko ;)

Level 7
Hiya guys! how are ya all??? ive been inactive and afk for a very long time! so i decided to be active here for some days....ok straight to the point, im just here ask ya how to create a trigger that save the lvl, exp and items of youre hero and transfer him to another map and also i need a screen shot of it... just like a campaign ya know... cause im making one.... really need youre help guys...

Level 8
thats just crap. I mean we can play starcraft brood war right? we also have our warcraft, which means we rule our world!

If filipinos make a game...

Level 8
toinkz, no not really. was never that into social networking sites. but i just miss the customization part (absent in facebook i believe). it brings the inner artist in everybody:)

..your profile page is soooooo colorful by the way:)

Level 49
@above
enraged.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.