• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Random Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

1237899_531155676971335_1507147050_n.jpg

Level 22
oo nga, nagplano lang yun ng gagawin kasma yung mga senator at congressman, para namang aalisin talaga yung pork barrel asa pa, siguro kung mas maingay pa baka sakali, pero malabo, nawala na kasi agad yung impulse ng masa na magrally...

Roland

R

Roland

Sheesh, I've been in surgery of the Lungs 3 Times already. Just get over with it.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, There's no pain happening to me since they always inject anesthesia on the Part where they're going to open and a Sleeping concoction which makes me to go to sleep.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, My chest is also hurting and I can't breathe properly till the Doctor gave me a Paracetamol to heal the chest pain, I didn't moved for 3-4 Hours tho.

HAHAHAHAHAHA That's the longest laugh I've ever had in months(or years, or maybe since before life took away all the innocence). That was amazing! I hope it gets continued. Lol.

Ikaw kasi wrathion eh haha! biro lang XD

Ano idol musta na yung hero map mo?
Di sakin yun.. Request kasi yun nakakahiya pinaayos ko pa sayo T_T
Pero ang weird. Ngayon lang nangyari sakin yun..

E: Nadiscover ko yung mga models ng LoL sa LoL folder :ogre_haosis:
Pero kailangan ng LoL editing program. -.-
May alam ba kayong ganun?

Roland

R

Roland

Who made that Fucking GIF? Looks awesome! :D Anyway, Trying to put back my files.. Fuck my cousin. He deleted my files and I can't delete his files cause his way to smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.