• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quote Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
This is a contest to see who can keep the quotes from the movie going.
Ex. Back to the future III - "Great scott!!" (Michal J. Fox) and then you say the next line "I know this is heavy." (Christopher Loyd).

basically you need to say the full line that the next person in the movie says, and then name the actor (or character) that says it, and the movie its from. after 5 quotes, we start another movie with a famous quote. ill start.

"Either you're in or your out, right now." -Oceans 11 (remake) (George Cloony)

Level 12
"If so - well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere. Because it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency, and they'll run us down like dogs..."
- Johnny Depp- Fear and loathing in las vegas

Edit: O my bad lol I just love that movie so much

Level 12
I decided some kids needed fear and loathing/couldn't think of the next line/didn't know the rules

Level 13
"a friend of Bobby Colwels." (george cloony)

his name is Matt Damon :wink:
(yea i picked a bad starting point, so skip the next line because thats what comes after this one.)

Level 12
Now i shall post my quote up

"If so - well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere. Because it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency, and they'll run us down like dogs..."
- Johnny Depp- Fear and loathing in las vegas

Level 13
Well lets change the rules then shall we? instead of going in order, just guess the quote or dialogue from the previous poster's movie.

my most favorate of favorate quotes is

"What about wooden steaks?"
"Silly superstitions. Garlic, mirrors, all of those things."
"What about coffins?"
"Coffins, unfortunatly, are a necessity."

(did i miss anything?)

Level 13
ok fine
its "Interview with a Vampire."

guess this movie

"Hiya Uncle Benny! How's the front- I mean uh restraunt?"

Status