• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

quest problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
here is the thing i need help to.

lets say the computer have a paladin called jimmy i have maked 2 quests you get from jimmy
but it automatically make the 2 cinematics into one and starts the 2 quests at once
i want it to start 1 quest where you go meet a captain and after you have meeted the captain you can go back to jimmy and start the next one plz help

Level 6
its at little hard to post trigger for theres alot but i will try to post them

this is the quest i want to start of with.

welcome brave adventure start
Events
Unit - A unit comes within 150.00 of jimmy 0075 <gen>
Conditions
Actions
Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Then - Actions
Trigger - Turn on meet lola <gen>
Else - Actions
Sound - Clear the music list
Environment - Set sky to None
Trigger - Run welcome brave adventure cinematic <gen> (ignoring conditions)
Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
Wait 43.00 seconds
Game - Display to (All players) the text: quest recieved: go ...
Quest - Create a Required quest titled meet lola with the description go find lola in the..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAmbush.blp

but it starts this trigger to.

report back to jimmy
Events
Unit - A unit enters report back <gen>
Conditions
Actions
Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
Trigger - Run report back to jimmy cinematic Copy <gen> (ignoring conditions)

report back to jimmy cinematic Copy
Events
Conditions
Actions
Camera - Apply front wiew of jimmy camera <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from jimmy 0075 <gen> named jimmy: Play No sound and display hello brave adventu.... Modify duration: Add 5.00 seconds and Wait
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from No unit named hero : Play No sound and display yes lola told me to.... Modify duration: Add 7.00 seconds and Wait
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from jimmy 0075 <gen> named jimmy : Play No sound and display hmm she may be righ.... Modify duration: Add 5.00 seconds and Wait
Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players)
Trigger - Turn on troll kill <gen>
Quest - Create a Required quest titled troll kills with the description go thin out in the ..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAmbush.blp
Set troll_quest = (Last created quest)
Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

and i only want the first trigger to start plz help

Level 17
its at little hard to post trigger for theres alot but i will try to post them

this is the quest i want to start of with.

• welcome brave adventure start
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit comes within 150.00 of jimmy 0075 <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn on meet lola <gen>
        • Else - Actions
      • Sound - Clear the music list
      • Environment - Set sky to None
      • Trigger - Run welcome brave adventure cinematic <gen> (ignoring conditions)
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Wait 43.00 seconds
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: quest recieved: go ...
      • Quest - Create a Required quest titled meet lola with the description go find lola in the..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAmbush.blp
but it starts this trigger to.

• report back to jimmy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters report back <gen>
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (All players)
      • Trigger - Run report back to jimmy cinematic Copy <gen> (ignoring conditions)
  • report back to jimmy cinematic Copy
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Camera - Apply front wiew of jimmy camera <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from jimmy 0075 <gen> named jimmy: Play No sound and display hello brave adventu.... Modify duration: Add 5.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from No unit named hero : Play No sound and display yes lola told me to.... Modify duration: Add 7.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from jimmy 0075 <gen> named jimmy : Play No sound and display hmm she may be righ.... Modify duration: Add 5.00 seconds and Wait
      • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players)
      • Trigger - Turn on troll kill <gen>
      • Quest - Create a Required quest titled troll kills with the description go thin out in the ..., using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAmbush.blp
      • Set troll_quest = (Last created quest)
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
and i only want the first trigger to start plz help
Make conditions.

Level 6
ok i figured out how to make it but after the meet captain quest i go to meet that guy jimmy and when i enters the 150 range the screen just go in black and go out of warcraft 3 like if i had used the exit button what to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.