• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Problem with quest completion marks

Level 4
Hello, everyone! For quite some time now I've been faced with one very unpleasant problem... And it concerns completing quests. The problem began when I start creating additional quests: for example, first I created a trigger with the main quest (it is marked, of course, with the (Last Created Quest variable)) - then separate triggers with the condition for changing and completing it. After all this, I created an additional quest, which was also marked with the (Last Created Quest) variable, and then immediately after I created triggers with a change in condition and execution. And, it seems, everything was created one by one and carefully, however, when checking in the game, if I want to complete an additional quest first, the main one will be marked as completed! :confused:2
In the opposite situation, if I first complete the main task (which was generally created first) and don't receive an additional one, everything will be marked correctly.
Therefore, the question is the following - how to make it so that if I receive both the main (let's say I get it first) and the additional quest, each of them would be marked correctly when completed, regardless of the order in which they were completed (as, for example, if the main quest is not completed, I complete an additional one, and it is this one that is marked completed)?
Only one hope is for Your help! And thank you so much in advance - I'll be very greatfull to You! :peasant-thumbs-up:

Last edited: