• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Python Warrioress_FK

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
I made this model for Kyrb at wc3campaigns. He told me its okay to upload it.
Give me credits if you use this model.

Im also uploading a version without Crawling animations.(wich will be less heavier in kbs). You can get it here

Animations may look wrong in any other viewer that World editor

Keywords:
jigrael, troll, chick, snake, serpent, hero
Contents

Python Warrioress_FK (Model)

Reviews
09:44, 26th Jul 2009 Cavman: Tested, works perfectly. So beautiful. No reason to not be approved. So, approved. 28th Jul 2009 BlinkBoy: hope you don't care that I change the rating. Director's Cut is better. congratulations jigrael.

M

09:44, 26th Jul 2009
Cavman:
Tested, works perfectly. So beautiful. No reason to not be approved. So, approved.

28th Jul 2009
BlinkBoy: hope you don't care that I change the rating. Director's Cut is better. congratulations jigrael.

Level 7
Nice man, Ur models are truly masterpieces... YOU SHOULD GO WORK for Blizzard they would probably shit them selves seeing how creative Ur making Ur models +rep 5*'s

Level 3
I know this is really old and all, and for all i know the maker is no longer active, But is there any chance of a Darkspear recolor? If not a version for every race of troll? It's just sad that the best troll model on the sight is only usable for one group of trolls,

EDIT: I remembered to check the makers page and there is a darkspear skin,

Last edited: