• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyritie's Model Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
\Naze said:
!

That's cool.

You could make the jaw less circular and more... squared...

Only an idea.

I like it circular :3

The texture seems to collide with itself and become uneven or a weird pattern at places, especially on the neck.
But other than that, looks like a fine start.
--donut3.5--

Yeah, that's zbrush's default material. I'm still learning lol.

WIP2-1.png

But I lost it all D:

*Mega bump*

The old mesh (See the modeling contest #11 thread) was terrible so I decided to work on it some more. Hopefully it's less tubular this time.

The planes that stick out everywhere will be fur with an alpha channel. So the fur looks more "furry", I guess.

Polies: 1,620
Verts: 1,004

Attachments

• mesh collage.jpg
    mesh collage.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 266
Level 4
Hey pyritie, im not good at model making (I suck at animations and importing skins), can you make or when i dl gmax again finish my model for me? its a furry dragon thats purple and has a furry tail (I'll give picture if your interested in helping me) Thanks in advance!

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Oh god... Cthulhu has already gotten to Pyritie! Cthulhu must be using him to create more minions for Cthulhu's army!

On a side note, that looks epic!

Level 17
is ponykart going to be warcraft or starcraft?
or is this a completely new pony game all together?
anyhoo, it looks sweet, good job!

looking forward to the ponykarts.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.