• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyritie's Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making a living off of art is hard. You have to be very good and have a constant supply of commissioners in order to pull it off. And even then, you're never going to get very rich.

I cant find the larger image, but it looks BEAUTIFUL, one day ill commission an artist, should do that for your project cover or something.

Still looking for more art from you.

Yeah, she only did the 100x100. I could try to ask her if she had anything bigger.

As for something new from me, I'm finishing up my entry for this art trade thingy so that should be done soon. Ish.

Last edited:
WIP.

Trying to figure out a way to shade this since I accidentally put all of the color on one layer. Whoops.

Attachments

• Zukuro.jpg
    Zukuro.jpg
    279.5 KB · Views: 166
Level 35
The lower jaw looks...odd. Like it is a bit kinked out of place.

And the left foot is indeed iffy. It is / instead of \

it should be \

infact, both feet are off, the toes are off perspective wise...I think. And the left leg needs to be moved > a little bit.

He looks somewhat like he is eating one of his hands too....the right arm (my right) needs work I believe. The burger should be angled a little more, and the pupil of the eye kinda makes him look....'unstable' to be put it nicely.

I'm going to try doing something where I draw at least once a week. I've noticed that I've gotten somewhat worse over the past few months so this should get me back into things.

Also I'm going to try to get faster at these. I really don't like my speed at the moment. D:

Anyway, this one took about 4-5h or so.

Expression somewhat reffed from here.

EDIT: Updated picture. Clear cache pl0x.

Attachments

• evil lio.png
    evil lio.png
    978.7 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Uh. Shading practice? I think it came out very well c:
I tried to copy this person's shading style (<3 it), but it, well, kinda came out like something kimberly made a year ago. UH

Still though, I'll probably be practicing this method more, as it's a bit faster than my previous method (i.e. have no idea wtf I'm doing xD).

Yeah I know the tongue's a bit weird :l

Attachments

• kimbercake.png
    kimbercake.png
    390.7 KB · Views: 305
So, uh, this is what I've been working on since yesterday on the ustream thingy. :3

This is for FireFeathers because it seems like these icarathians have pretty much taken over her life (lol), or something. D:

The white/grey and blue guy is one of her characters she (used to) use before the whole icar stuff took off, and the brown guy is her icar, who's saying something like "HAI TIME TO USE UP ALL YOUR FREE TIME!!1". (Yes I know they can't talk, you know what I mean :l)

Thanks everyone who watched this! D:
LiOneSS, frosty, HT, Blue-Uncia, technographer, Hawkwing, Haosis, DonDustin, oh_snap, Kimberly, Keiji, and uh, a few others whose names I forgot.

Also thanks to Blue-Uncia for the redlines :3

Attachments

• ak tackle (smaller).png
    ak tackle (smaller).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,172
Level 34
The white/grey and blue guy is one of her characters she (used to) use before the whole icar stuff took off, and the brown guy is her icar, who's saying something like "HAI TIME TO USE UP ALL YOUR FREE TIME!!1". (Yes I know they can't talk, you know what I mean :l)

I sense yiff D:

Status
Not open for further replies.