• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyritie's Adventure 2.3

Since November 2006 I have been working on this. In October 2007 this campaign became a hosted project of the Hive Workshop. Now, I present to you what me and my team have been working on since then.

Pyritie's Adventure is a campaign which tells a story about two brothers, one of which accidentally finds an ancient and powerful artifact. He learns that he must take the artifact through the four elemental dimensions, gathering the four orbs which were separated from the artifact centuries ago.

Old enemies will be encountered. Alliances will be formed and broken.

Oh, and all of the characters and residents are dragons!

There is a Chapter 2, but I don't know why it's not showing it.

Please give feedback in the hosted project forum. It is much easier for me to answer your questions there instead of on here. Thank you.

CHANGE LOG
v2.3 - (12/Apr/08) - Fixed a possible exploit with Headbutt
v2.2 - (17/Mar/08) - Fixed a few bugs and added some more camera controls
v2.1 - (13/Mar/08) - Added a few imports I deleted by accident
v2.0 - (12/Mar/08) - Added Chapter 2 - Journey to Dragonlitermorticae
v1.3.2a - (23/Jan/08) - Removed some unneeded imports
v1.3.2 - (21/Jan/08) - Hopefully fixed the wood and cave bugs.
v1.3.1 - (20/Jan/08) - Changed the camera system in the first map.

This campaign is no longer in production. Stop asking for Chapter 3.

Keywords:
campaign dragon pyritie epic adventure artifact
Contents

Pyritie's Adventure 2.3 (Campaign)

Reviews
12/5/12 - Vengeancekael: AHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST PROJECT EVER AHAHAHAH. Edit: Anyway. Dr Super Good: Hosted project.
Level 1
While I was impressed with the creativity and tasks in this campaign I couldn't stand the way the camera worked and how the storyline worked. So this campaign gets a four rating.

Level 2
I played and finished the first map, but I cant start the second one.Once i click it to start, black screen appears and sits there..... Bug?

Also, when you need to pick the wood there is some outside the fence? Well i accidentally went to the cave that tiggers the elemental scene, and couldnt finish the wood quest.....

I played and finished the first map, but I cant start the second one.Once i click it to start, black screen appears and sits there..... Bug?

Also, when you need to pick the wood there is some outside the fence? Well i accidentally went to the cave that tiggers the elemental scene, and couldnt finish the wood quest.....

The point of the wood quest is just to lead you to that tunnel anyway, so there is no "quest reward"

Level 2
my wood wont stack when i pick them up.i dont even get then in my inventory and the map pings the places where thoose wood were even if i picked them

Level 1
Well I just played it so i'll sum it up:

1) Chapter II will NOT work for you unless you go, what, plain TFC? I guess one of the patches messed it up.

2) when you have trouble with the lumber and want to see the Awesome ending of chapter I, just do the chapter again or try with save and load prior to receiving the lumber quest. I had triuska's problem, did the map again (esc skips cinematics) and it worked fine.

Level 4
This... Is... Awesome! Iv'e meant to rate it long long ago, and/or comment it, but I downloaded and played it, as I have many other maps, before I even joined the hive. Anyways, this is one of the very very few maps with voice acting, and furthermore, chapter two isn't working for some reason. So I will never find out what happens next. T_T

Level 5
This... Is... Awesome! Iv'e meant to rate it long long ago, and/or comment it, but I downloaded and played it, as I have many other maps, before I even joined the hive. Anyways, this is one of the very very few maps with voice acting, and furthermore, chapter two isn't working for some reason. So I will never find out what happens next. T_T

Chapter two doesnt exist on download for some reason

Level 1
I can't pick up few of woods because they were not stacked with the first wood I pick.. I tried to drop the wood first and pick the other one, but it didn't counted as a piece.. Could anyone help me?

Last edited:
Level 2
Love the voice acting and the whole parent/child relationships and the mix between everyday and adventure/fun ♥
aww chapter 2 isn't working =( Deathchef's solution worked though

Last edited:
Level 1
Worst Campaign ever, the second map doesn't even work! More work needs to be put into this map. I don't know why you spent so much time on this trash.