• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Public again

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hey guys, can we not link the program's thread (in Tools) with the Hosted Project forum since all new posts on the software thread will show as new posts in the Hosted Project forum. It's the only Hosted Project forum that does this from my experience and I think we should keep things separated and organized.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
1) The copyright thing was staged by Retera, it never happened so no. Read Retera's own "Apology" thread for more information.
2) Among other things he multi accounted. I was under the impression that the administration and therefore moderation was aware of that since at least one multi account was banned.

1) The copyright thing was staged by Retera, it never happened so no. Read Retera's own "Apology" thread for more information.
2) Among other things he multi accounted. I was under the impression that the administration and therefore moderation was aware of that since at least one multi account was banned.
1) Correct. It was bullshit to begin with and a horrible and dumb joke.
2) The Multi-account(s) where banned and Retera was punished for it.

I agree that we should not support this behaviour now and in the future.
Then again we should enforce the proper use of the site rules and not be overly zealous.

Okay, thanks for the info. I'm out of the loop with that. The only stuff I really pay attention to is coding related.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
If you don't want to ban him, that is Hive's decision to make.

I do disagree about giving such an individual with this reputation and behaviour a stage like this.
Even if he was punished via infraction points or whatever, to the public eye it seems that he went
away from the whole affair without administration taking any kind of notice/ignoring the matter which
is not making a good impression in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.