• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] Simple edits needed on a model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, i took Ujimasa Hojo's "Assassin (Night Elf, Optimized)" model from his Assassin (Night Elf) and Derivatives model pack, and modified it with Vendro the Wind Mage's Retera's Model Studio in order to incorporate a modified version of TheWhiteWolf's Night Elf Blade attachment into it. I managed to merge both models together nicely:
1.jpg

but there is a problem: The newly added part of the model stays during the "decay bone" and "spell throw (blink)" animations. It's only visible in the model editor and it doesn't seem to be noticeable ingame, but because of the buggy nature of it, i don't think it's fine to leave it as it is and i'd like it fixed (don't want to corrupt my map or something).
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

The other edit i'd like to ask, is to add "hero glow" to the model, both at its "feet" and in the newly added weapon, as i intend to use it as the model of a custom hero unit.

Finally, some texture edit at the "base" of the blade, using the "bandaged" part of the model's skin, so it looks like it's strapped on to her arm instead of a glued-together thing
5.jpg

I realize it's a lot of stuff, but i think it's easy enough for someone skilled at editing models and not as much work as I.E. asking for a brand new model to be made.
(Model is included in this post as an attachment.)

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• AssassinV2.03.mdx
    137 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.