• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Add animation + texture swap (UV edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Greetings everyone,
I've been attempting to modify Himperion's Black Sun Assassin (Elven Assassins - permission to edit shown below) by adding the Warden's Spell Slam animation and swapping the face texture with Textures\HeroRanger.blp with no success.

Adding the animation results in her cape's base vertices being glued to the ground (aside from your usual skeleton geosets popping in and out certain animations) - just so you know, I have attempted transferring the animation from both the vanilla Warden and Assassin (Night Elf) and Derivatives onto both the Black Sun Assassin (the one I need) and the vanilla one... with the same problem every time.

wut-gif.306989

Swapping the texture is easy enough, but it screws over the ears and I haven't been able to fix the UV wrap.

Anyone kind enough to fix those 2 issues for me (or at least aid me in the process)?

Sure not problem you're free to edit any model as you need. About the model i'm a bit busy to help right now, the skeleton popping is a easy problem, maybe if you copy the animation from Ujimasa's Hojo update watcher you will get these animation with a functional cape.

Attachments

• wut.gif
    wut.gif
    186.8 KB · Views: 234
Status
Not open for further replies.