• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

needing animator and skinner with knowledge of UV-mapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

Some people have been asking me to animate some models i have made, but there are many that still have no anims and one without skin. Here you can view them http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/markos3520/albums/. Feel free to PM me or email me ([email protected]) at any time. You can choose which ones you wish to animate. The Balrog and Scythe Wraith are already reserved (given) and can't be requested anymore.
The model that needs a skin is the Mumakil. It needs a custom skin, so the guy who wants to make a skin for it must know a bit of UV-maping. It also needs an animator.
Some of the models may need a bit of *anatomical* corrections too (the models in the Space-Album don't need that, they are my latest and best made).

Status
Not open for further replies.