1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

needing animator and skinner with knowledge of UV-mapping

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Uncle Fester, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Hi all!

Some people have been asking me to animate some models i have made, but there are many that still have no anims and one without skin. Here you can view them http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/markos3520/albums/. Feel free to PM me or email me (markos3520@hotmail.com) at any time. You can choose which ones you wish to animate. The Balrog and Scythe Wraith are already reserved (given) and can't be requested anymore.
    The model that needs a skin is the Mumakil. It needs a custom skin, so the guy who wants to make a skin for it must know a bit of UV-maping. It also needs an animator.
    Some of the models may need a bit of *anatomical* corrections too (the models in the Space-Album don't need that, they are my latest and best made).