• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Last anouncement of Mumakil.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
i have been looking for over a mounth now to find people to finish my hardest work, a VERY detailed Mumakil model (the mumakils are the *elephants* from Lord of the Rings). yeah i still need a skinner and animator. thought of using mostly in-game skins. the commander of that mumakil has a skin already. here you can watch the pics of it...i have re-corrected minor issues again and again in order to create a model that will be accepted. it took me much time, work and efforts to make it that detailed. here are pics of it: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/191965-albums3584.html. the mumakil is now more detailed and closer to the complete than ever so if you know animating, texturing or skinning please help! you will get credits +rep.

i am waiting for over 2 mounths now to find any of the two needed to finish it....my skill in animating is too low to do anything. the same for attaching skins to the model and creating custom skins for them.
feel free to contact me at any time in THW or on: [email protected] (made this msn ONLY for THW).

Last edited:
thanks to both of you, well though i don't want 2 have the choice which 1 of you i would team up with, i suggest GhotThruster makes the skin and UV-mapping and Uzumaki.Minato makes the anims (added rep 2 both of u). just tell me where 2 email the model.
only the the mumakil-body (it would need an elephant skin with the warpaintings like the mumekils from LOTR that charged at the rohirrim in the siege of minas tirith), the basket on it's back and the commander's flag need a skin, the commander (+his chains) are using ingame skins.
as for the animation, when it dies, the basket on its back should have an animation like the buildings' decay, the mumakil itself as the units decay and the commander (the guy standing above its head) should have a dissipate (if possible and not too much work). it also would need a charge animation where it runs and hits from left 2 right with its head (just like in the movie).

man the mesh is sphere abused :p

what u mean? what is that?

That's an extremely nice mesh, I would ask someone high profile to modify the animations if I were you. I personally would hate to see such a good model go to waste.

thx man, well i have asked some pros now like Debode and even General Frank, but i only got an answer (till now) from General Frank in which he denied 2 animate it.....

well, i could draw it myself too, though i think you are better and more experienced in this. yeah that would help too....must just find some1 to attach it, and that's the hard thing. remember i only need a skin for the parts that are shown red on the pics in my albums. anyway i would know some ingame skins too that could be used for some parts. as said i need an elephant skin with he warpaintings like this: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3493/3257257554_15d5a7debe.jpg , http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2009/249/2/8/Mumak_Of_Harad_4_by_Minas_Tirith_Hakan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.