• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[REQUEST] Model Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Can anyone who knows how to edit model remove
- Rider and weapons from the Night Elf Huntress model
- Rider and weapons from the Night Elf Priestess Of The Moon hero model

I looked for Tuts on how to do it but i couldn't find the program that enable me to edit the Mdx file

Thanks for reading

Level 15
If your a "noob map-maker" and lack a map to begin with, no one will fill out the request for you. They aren't obligated to do it, and probably won't without proof of your map. As Werewulf or one of the other moderators once said... "I'll put the effort into making you a model when you put an effort into making a map." You SHOULD edit your post and add the following: a FULL description of what you need the model for, and screenshots. In addition to this, you should also use the "search" tool in the models section. I recall seeing a panther model without a Night Elf somewhere before... you should also check this thread for one.

Level 9
Since everyone who comes to this site is because:
a) get help
b) help others
c) both of the above

I, myself contribute to the community whenever I can and I'm well aware of the recommended request format. Im not asking people to make models from scratch, from what i read on this site it takes only a bit of time for people with the editing program. Im not forcing anyone to do it, if you actually read it. I'm just stating a request that i have for anyone who wants to help. Im not screaming to have it done at this moment, just throwing it out. If no one reply, I'll stick with the wc3 models already ingame.

I did search for those models, they were around 200kb + each because of the custom skins, that's why i post a request here.

Can anyone who knows how to edit model remove
- Rider and weapons from the Night Elf Huntress model
- Rider and weapons from the Night Elf Priestess Of The Moon hero model

I looked for Tuts on how to do it but i couldn't find the program that enable me to edit the Mdx file

Thanks for reading

So you need only the mounts, am I right ? If so, they'll be the models:
Tiger, Panther. (White tiger is the portrait file of the savannah tiger, so just rename it to WhiteTiger.mdx when you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.