• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Rider model/skin request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey,

I've been looking around for a dragon rider-type model or skin, but haven't found anything that I need. I've looked here, at thehelper.net, and at wc3c.net, and of course google. General Frank made one with an orc, which is great, but I'm more in need of an elf/human type.

If anyone knows of one in existence, or is willing to make one for me, I would be more than grateful.

If you do, here's my preferences. I'll try to be as specific as possible:

- Elf/Human-type rider model, I would prefer male, but female is ok too.
- I would prefer the rider to be using a spear weapon, that would make it melee when on the ground, and throwing the spear while on the dragon
- Dragon model, as much to scale as possible (alot bigger than the rider)
- Attack animation would be the rider throwing the spear, but also an attack animation for the dragon, so it can have Fire Breath ability, or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.