• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

DSG deleted my project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Dr Super Good, as if he's even worthy of the title, deleted my project (DOTA FOR STARCRAFT) acclaiming that the StarCraft 2 board is "a serious board for serious posts".

This is an outrage, my project is completely serious. Seriously. Dead serious. There were 25 posts in the thread accrediting it's seriousness. What kind of admin promotes a dictator-wannabe like DSG?

Yes, this needs to be public.

Level 1
Trolling? I even made a graphical representation of the gameplay, how can you say it was not serious?

Level 19
Trolling? I even made a graphical representation of the gameplay, how can you say it was not serious?

Because the original version of the thread was a picture with a crappy edit of a banner from another poster, crossing the original name and writing next to it; 'DOTA' in red.

Also, the only line in the original version was
Omg let's do this

Plus, I've looked through and you seem to be a pretty known troll.

Level 1
Ever hear of a work in progress?

dota-layout.png

Very Serious.

Level 19

Because the original version of the thread was a picture with a crappy edit of a banner from another poster, crossing the original name and writing next to it; 'DOTA' in red.

Also, the only line in the original version was
Omg let's do this

Plus, I've looked through and you seem to be a pretty known troll.

Level 1
Please do not double post, it violates the site's rules.

I must go to class, I trust this issue will be resolved by a proper administrator, who doesn't allow their personal opinions to get in the way of what is and what isn't.

Level 31
Dr Super Good, as if he's even worthy of the title, deleted my project (DOTA FOR STARCRAFT) acclaiming that the StarCraft 2 board is "a serious board for serious posts".

This is an outrage, my project is completely serious. Seriously. Dead serious. There were 25 posts in the thread accrediting it's seriousness. What kind of admin promotes a dictator-wannabe like DSG?

Yes, this needs to be public.

This is not the section to question the mod behavior, it should goes to admin contact. Any post over here that questioning the mod action are more towards shit storm and drama.

Level 34
If you compare forums to governments, you can easily figure out that all forums use totalitarian systems as foundation. DSG as an evil nincompoop is just doing his fascist job like any other moderator.

Stop caring.

Level 22
He is trolling. There's no doubt about it and I saw the thread about his SC2 DotA map. It was reported by other users too. DSG had all the reason to delete his "project".

Btw, he has trolled before, so it's not his first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.