• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prototype's Alex Mercer vs ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I've never played Kirby, but I assume that his stomach contains some kind of super-acid, able to disintegrate anything. Mercer survived a nuclear explosion, I don't think any acid or fireball or whatever would hurt him beyond regeneration. Even when completely digested, his tiny tiny cells would escape Kirby's stomach and reunite again. Plus, Mercer's way cooler. So Mercer wins :p

Kirby doesn't have a scientific explanation, he's from fuckin' Dreamland. It's magic, mon.

Level 2
Well Mercer would win because of the fact he's a living virus as it was said before. Venom isn't that advanced as a virus and lacks at intelligence. Plus, Mercer would just absorb the parasite and leave him vulnerable. Carnage would be a possible match though.

Level 13
You're forgetting that 1. Mercer probably regenerates faster than Zeratul can hurt him and that 2. Mercer can mutate special kinds of vision, so he'd just evolve a kind of detection and TEAR ZERATUL ASUNDER.

Level 13
Zertaul hits Mercer - Mercer dies.
Besides, Zeratul got Void Prison, which stuns Mercer, and can Blink - basically, hit, blink away. Hit, blink away.

You're forgetting that Mercer regenerated from a FUCKING NUCLEAR BOMB! I doubt Zeratul can deal more damage.

Level 27
lol Don't wanna be annoying or anything but ... Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta > Alex Mercer

I'm not really a dragonball fan or something but it's just very true >.<

Alex charges (Actually he won't even be able to get to him because gogeta can fly and hove in mid-air), gogeta warps behind him and unloads a shitload of punches which you can't even see because he's so japanese stylish fast =/

And well that's it... alex won't be able to do anything...

And the whole kirby thing?

Alex is 3d! Kirby is 2d? Heh?

Level 13
drawing-kirby.jpg

Dude, what?

Level 9
lol Don't wanna be annoying or anything but ... Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta > Alex Mercer

I'm not really a dragonball fan or something but it's just very true >.<

Alex charges (Actually he won't even be able to get to him because gogeta can fly and hove in mid-air), gogeta warps behind him and unloads a shitload of punches which you can't even see because he's so japanese stylish fast =/

And well that's it... alex won't be able to do anything...

And the whole kirby thing?

DBZ heroes probably wouldn't win against Mercer for many reasons. The biggest one is that they are extremely prideful and cocky against pretty much all their opponents, so the chances of them hitting Mercer with everything they've got from the start just wouldn't happen. They would probably just toy with him a bit, and because they're so prideful, will probably give Mercer a free shot or multiple free shots, which would probably be all he needs since he is a living virus and will immediately consume whoever he gets the free shot off on. This is not even considering the fact that Mercer could easily just consume and hide in the form of a civilian and simply get a sneak consume off on one of the DBZ heroes and simply disguise himself as the hero and continue to sneak consume one after another. And the idea that because the heroes are Saiyan and therefore their anatomy would be too different to be affected by a virus made on Earth, Goku almost died to a virus that attacked his heart while he was on earth, and considering Mercer is a living super-virus, he'd get the job done way faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.