• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Prototank V2

A levitating tank model, could be used as an upgrade for "Prototank V1" model.

Uses in game textures

Give credits if you use it

Keywords:
Levitating, Tank
Contents

Prototank V2 (Model)

Reviews
12:59, 28th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Same goes for this one too. 30th Jun 2008 Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

M

12:59, 28th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Same goes for this one too.

30th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Changes made, resource approved.

No, I meant THE official Battle Tanks made by N-a-z-g-h-u-l. But currently battle tanks is mapped by P-Exodus.

The official Battle Tanks has it's own forum here.
Hmm then I have played some other tank game that used the first version

btw did you make the prototank model used in battle tanks, or did someone else make the model? In battle tanks it's called anti grav, and do exactly like this model.
Yes I made both prototank models a long time ago (during the time wc3sear.ch resources were being transferred to hive, and that's why these models never made it with the transfer)

And I just tested that Battle Tanks map and it indeed is my model. However the credits section says "Antigrav by an unknown person".
I'll send the map author a PM about this...

Thanks for pointing it out!

TKF

TKF

Level 19
You have to send it to P-exodus, cuz n-a-z-g-h-u-l is currently on a long vacation.

I've also notified Exodus at the Battle Tanks forum as well. In Battle Tanks version later than 8.48, you will be credited for the prototank model.

btw why does the cannon fall down? Remade the model again?

You have to send it to P-exodus, cuz n-a-z-g-h-u-l is currently on a long vacation.
Yes I sent the message to P-exodus

I've also notified Exodus at the Battle Tanks forum as well. In Battle Tanks version later than 8.48, you will be credited for the prototank model.
Thanks!

btw why does the cannon fall down? Remade the model again?
The cannon is sheathed when it's not in combat

Positive Comments

[+] Awsome placing for the engines.
[+] Lovin' that Tri-Canon.
[+] Quite an interesting idea.
[+] The wheels look great mounted up on the sides of the vehicle.
[+] Nice job on those particles.

Negative Comments

[-] It seems a bit "long". You could try pulling that gas tank, at the back, forward. Also, this would make it look like the smoke it coming out of the BACK of the tube.
[-] The tube on the back appears to be leaking smoke out of the center of it.
[-] The Canon and one of the engines appears to be floating in mid-air after the death animation takes play, in the Viewer at least.

Comments: It just seems a bit ltoo ong, and the Death animation needs some touch-ups.

Overall Rating: 4.65/5