• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project MobsterVille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I am searching for data and trigger editors for my upcoming project MobsterVille.
It's a 6 player multiplayer map that can be just as fun in the singleplayer or in any player composition.
Here you will perform a number of missions for one of the 3 mafia gangs.

- Russian Mafia
- Irish Mob
- Italian Mafia

I do really want to focus on great atmosphere (terrain, sounds, story) and great replayability value.
I also want to note that i take my projects very seriously. This map will be finished even if a WW3 breaks out and i have to complete it in a bunker as a mutated human.

Triggers Needed:

-Dynamic Mission selection and missions
-Friend System
-Competitive gang system
-Achievements

Data Needed:

-Most important: stats upgrade system
-Abilities,Units,Effects,Buffs,Items
-Driving Pushback system

Here are ingame images:

Irish Pub headquaters

IrishPu.jpg

Russian Sauna Headquaters

RissianSauna.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Italian Restaurant Headquaters

ItalRest.jpg

ItalianHead.jpg

Level 27
I know, he was from Balkans.
Not sure, not sure, I'd say less lights, the better. The crime city must be dark.

Well I could give some original missions from time to time. But firstly, your map seems to be a bit sterotypical and possibly comical. Are you gonna make it humorous like Saint's Row? Then it would be possible to make up some really fun and original missions :D

And also one immportant thing is... vehicles. Are you gonna create some custom driving system?

Level 27
Excelent, driving and shooting is ultimate fun combination.

Well yes, no cheesyness. But still it can be challenging. You can just tell me what location there are and controlled by who and who are the characters and other info... anyway I'm pretty sure you should still anounce some of that animation on the first post...

Level 10
I will update once there is something interesting to write. So u start of as a marine male or nova female. Then you have to talk to Russian Boss, Irish Boss or Italian boss. Each of them will offer you to join their gang. At the beginning you can only do basic missions like: deliver the package, collect protection money, whack a dealer. Each boss has different missions. Those missions translate into respect points. More respect points, more missions you can do. Respect points for each boss are saved between the maps so we need a lot of missions.
None of those missions are yet implemented. So you have to write how where and when. how much respect points ull gain and how much cash you will earn.

Level 27
Nope, google docs... But that sounds like an awesome think for project development sharing.

Well yeah, firstly you'll as always get to deliver some person or package somewhere, there there will be missions with beating someone up or escaping away from one car, and later you get a gun and stuff...
Well I got an idea for Irish mafia. See, in first mission you have to drive car to one of Irish mafia leader's advisor's house and get him to their pub (since he's drunk and can't come himself). In second mission as part of initiation you'll have to come with two or three more modsters to some guy who owns cash to Irish and kick him until he'll give up. Then they accept you to their gang and give you some beer. Blah blah.
That's all I got for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.