• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Get Unfinished Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSM

DSM

Level 3
Hello everyone, I am tired of map editing and dont think im going to do it anymore....if do then im most likely going to do small projects with ppl.

Anyways, Ill name off all my unfinished maps and a breif discription on here.

Maps:

1. Alpha 200

Discription:

Alpha 200 is a zombie survivel map. It has custom models, doodads, and units in it atm. There are no missions atm only the begining when you come in and stuff. Alot of room to work with and still in need of custom units and balanceing. It is a very young project and not had much development on it. The right side of the map has alot to work with you can add just about anything over there.

Map Preview is the 4th pic

2. Survival

Discription:

Survival is a 4 player map. Story is about a virus that was released and marines are holding up inside a fort. You hold the fort for however longe you can. Well this game need some work not much, you could add some difreant types of waves havnt mest with it very much. Could use a little unit balanceing and some side missions alonge with items.

3. Mafia 1920

Discription:

This is a map that me and a friend thawt of over the summer and rilly only got some turrain done....verry verry verry younge map. Supose to have 3 difreant types of mafia families the Russian Mafia top right corner the Italian's bottom left and the American Mafia family top left. The cops are in the middle with the big police station and jell cells with parking lots around. There a bank made and other buildings. This is practicly do w/e you want map.

4. The Last Empire

Discription:

Ok this map is i wana say my second map to start with no trigger, atleast from me i dont remamber if there were any on it. I rilly dont know what to do with this map so w/e

Well i have a few other maps but it is currently 11:55 pm and i need to go to bed. Please if you would like to take one of these maps or moltiple ones from me just leave your email and the map you would like.

NOTICE: IF YOU TAKE ONE OF THESE MAPS GIVE CREDIT TO THE ARIGENOL MAKER!!

Attachments

• previewforsurvival.jpg
    previewforsurvival.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 144
  • previewformafia.jpg
    previewformafia.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 151
  • previewforlastempire.jpg
    previewforlastempire.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 195
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 146

DSM

DSM

Level 3
For your awnser Septimus, 1 is a map that we made alonge time ago that we just screwed around with and became a good game but need more added to it and another is one that was being made when i started to map edit but it was just to work on my map editing skills nothing rilly came out of it but im wanting to give it to someone who might actually sit down and finish it. The Alpha 200 is my project that i actually started and the Mafia one is one a friend wanted to start with my help in the maping.

The answer to your question Zack_Kirov, I dont wana release them on here becouse ppl might edit on them and finish and what not....i havnt protected any of these maps.

DSM

DSM

Level 3
becouse i dont want just anyone to grab it and work on it.....i want only one version out not moltiple of the same map.

why are you posting replies if your not going to contribute to this forum?

Level 9
I'm contributing by asking a valid question. Anyone posting just to agree with me, would in fact, be not contributing.

Since you did in fact clear it up, I do agree that you have a valid point in not releasing versions for everyone to modify. However, that is assuming many people did in fact wanted to modify your map. That won't happen if you won't let people test out your maps. You may want to go back and protect your maps, release them, and then let people test them. This will gather interest. Perhaps this comment was a little more "contributing" to the community?

DSM

DSM

Level 3
yes that was a little more contributeing, well the only map that is rilly finished is the survival one with the marines. So protecting and releaseing the others are rilly no point in doing becouse u wouldnt do much with them but ill go ahead and get to the protecting and ill release them for ppl to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.