• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Unfinished and open map: Alliance Vs Horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
This map is a Hero Defense type. It's Unfinished, and I won't work on it anymore because I have no time.

IT'S OPEN AND CAN BE USED FOR ANYONE WITHOUT ASKING ME AUTHORIZATION.

It's inspired in the WoW War between the Alliance and the Horde.

Features:

1 - About 40 heroes. Trolls, Dark Elves, Bloody Elves, Taurens, Humans, Undead, and Orcs. Abour 10 Neutral Heroes. The pick hero system is working, but not the neutrals bar.

2 - Almost all the spells are in place, but the most part of them need to be balanced, as the heroes stats.

3 - The terrain is almost finished.

4 - Only one or two shops are unfinished,

5 - The Arena 1v1 is working.

6 - The Towers should be balanced.

7 - Major feature: Hot Keys for all the commands in Q,W,E,R,A,S,D,F,Z,X,C,V.

Finally: If You Use it, please, let me know it sending me a link to the map. :)

BTW, part of it it's in Spanish.

The Map: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/137021/

Level 11
hy there, im willing to help you whit your map. But there is few things you should know.
You should make a bigger thread, well you write on what is map based bit still you we need some information (like map size, tile set's, number of players etc.
Write the "areas" in whitch you need help whit (if you need help whit trigers, system, ideas for heroes, item etc.)
And at least add some screen shots.
As i said at the beggining if this comment, im willing to help, im download map and made some things that i thing should be fixed, remaded or what else.

P.S. you can upload you map here on map development forum using "go advenced" when you making thread, not give link from ecip war.

Level 4
hy there, im willing to help you whit your map. But there is few things you should know.
You should make a bigger thread, well you write on what is map based bit still you we need some information (like map size, tile set's, number of players etc.
Write the "areas" in whitch you need help whit (if you need help whit trigers, system, ideas for heroes, item etc.)
And at least add some screen shots.
As i said at the beggining if this comment, im willing to help, im download map and made some things that i thing should be fixed, remaded or what else.

P.S. you can upload you map here on map development forum using "go advenced" when you making thread, not give link from ecip war.

Hey, man, thank you for the offer. I'm taking this project up again, but now I'm going to do it taking my time. I'll take your advice of making a better thread.

I would like to see which modifications have you made to the map. How could you send it to me? Let me say that I've made some terrain improvements and begging to finish the scroll shop. I'd like you to see them, if you're still willing to help me with this project.

I hope have made my self clear, since I'm Argentinian and the English is not my native language.

Status
Not open for further replies.