• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Classic Horde vs. Alliance (Testing and help needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Horde vs. Alliance (Classic)

As the Horde and Alliance fight their endless war against each other. The Horde devise a strategy to attack the wizard retreating grounds so they can eventually attack the center of the wizards knowledge of Arcane magic -- Dalaran -- The Arcane palace. Your job as the Alliance saviors is to protect the retreat from the Horde's capture. As the Horde champion you must defeat the Alliance and win your way to Dalaran for the Horde to achieve victory.

Heroes

• Alliance:
  • Paladin
  • Archmage
  • Mountain King
  • Bloodmage
  • Demon Hunter
  • Preistess of the Moon
  • Keeper of the Grove
  • Warden
    Horde:
  • Blademaster
  • Farseer
  • Tauren Chieftain
  • Shadow Hunter
  • Death Knight
  • Lich
  • Dreadlord
  • Crypt Lord
Custom spells are not included because it is a classic game-style

Systems Added:
  • Repick
  • Respawn
  • Item Recipe
  • Circle of Power Hero Selection

Any ideas, help, or feedback is much appreciated. As for the map, it is not much for an AoS style map, but I was hoping to get some terrain ideas and have some recruitment for terraining the ideas I can possibly come up with. P.M. me or comment on the post. :ogre_haosis:

Attachments

• Horde vs. Alliance Ver 4.0 (Beta).w3x
    166.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Level 13
increasing the font size does not make your thread more attractive. You should only highlight titles.

Also you should add some screenshots of the map.
- heroes
- gameplay
- terrain
- spells
- miscellaneous unique features of your map

Of course you should describe a little bit more .It isn't that hard. At the moment one has to guess what is your project about.
For example
Circle of Power Hero Selection
- what is special about it, that you mention it?

Horde vs. Alliance (Classic)
- what is classic about your map?

Last edited:
Level 5
See, I'm not very creative and original, I rely on ideas for things such as abilites, items, maps, even heroes... So when I went about creating this, my creativity and originality just doesn't want to work for it, that's usually why I stick with just programming the stuff and leave the ideas to my friends whom I ask ideas for, or what I ask for on Hive.... As for the post bhusta, I kind of figured it wasn't really attractive, but I see a lot of threads that are reply-less and have no feedback, so that's why I had a little fun with the size and coloring, also new to that whole thing of coloring and changing sizes and stuff, so it was really just testing it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.