• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Iceborn Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
162746-albums7255-picture82936.png

Iceborn attracted many during its long development and has won Project Spotlight several times making it known among many and so now APproject is pleased to announce that it has been finally released and it is ready to be explored. The development started in 6th of December 2012 and ended in 15th of April 2014 having a decent amount of time dedicated to project's polishing, reaching the size of nearly 190 MBs. Map has been tested by Lordkoon, who is noted for participating in map contest events as a demanding judge, and received a generous appraisal.

162746-albums7255-picture82253.png

Iceborn is a fully voice acted and quite difficult single player RPG by APproject. Puzzle elements, unique environment, intense RPG action and a completely custum plot is what Iceborn has to offer at its best. Its storyline is marked with the spice of ego, treachery, love, grief, soreness and blind courage. Take a role of frost spellcaster and dive into the cold and charming world of Frostsky that may demand observation, puzzle solving and combat skills. Simple, but effective, systems are also a fine feature of Iceborn. Different kind of leveling, universality of spells, method of gaining them and a strong link to Hero's attributes may certainly provide a decision based experience.

162746-albums7255-picture82243.png

Trailer

hdm

hdm

Level 9
OMG. This is another game, not Warcraft.

EDIT: Playing, of course it worth the hard work :D

Level 3
help ! :D in the second place on the map i got the aplace an orb kills me so fast i cant pass help :D ? and i cant fill the ring because the gaurds are too strong

Last edited:
Level 1
What must I do,,My laptop freezes on loading screen,,, and the blue bar stops at letter D .... and I waited 10 min,,and still not moving...

Level 2
The delay between dialogue during cutscene is kinda annoying, as if each character thoroughly think what they're going to say. And sometime it's hard to spot something on the white terrain. Aside from that, great map so far.

Note: It often fatal error when I load it from the game, gotta quit and load from the main menu. The save's fine though.

Level 3
Hi! Can't wait to play this map :D. One thing though: my pc doesn't seem to be able to load it :(, any suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.