• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Problem with a maximum object in the map

Level 29
As that guy's post suggested, you can use third-party WE tools to make a supposed map openable so that it met the extended limits (objects, map size, and
so on).
But, be advised that all of those tools were currently unsupported (most notably JNGP and Sharpcraft), due to the most features being added in higher versions of vanilla WE, and that you may encounter unwanted issues when you make changes (specifically the triggers).

Level 7
As that guy's post suggested, you can use third-party WE tools to make a supposed map openable so that it met the extended limits (objects, map size, and
so on).
But, be advised that all of those tools were currently unsupported (most notably JNGP and Sharpcraft), due to the most features being added in higher versions of vanilla WE, and that you may encounter unwanted issues when you make changes (specifically the triggers).
Do u have any link for download I can't find

Level 17
My personal preference is the Jass NewGen Pack.
It has a ton of NEAT features that are sadly missing from the official world editor, even with the latest patch.
Here you are able to test your map while emulating multiplayer. There is a syntax checker and a rudimentary development environment for JASS. A colorizer. Automatic ability tooltip filler. Limits extender. And a ton of cool features.

If you are developing for 1.26 27 28 and similar patches, then I think this is the best choice.

Last edited:
Level 29
My personal preference is the Jass NewGen Pack.
It has a ton of NEAT features that are sadly missing from the official world editor, even with the latest patch.
Here you are able to test your map while emulating multiplayer. There is a syntax checker and a rudimentary development environment for JASS. A colorizer. Automatic ability tooltip filler. Limits extender. And a ton of cool features.

If you are developing for 1.26 27 28 and similar patches, then I think this is the best choice.

Remember: JNGP is currently unsupported right now. Even there is a bug where JNGP mistakenly loads the Reign of Chaos' WE instead of The Frozen Throne with 1.28, unless you do a small trick here:

I highly suggest ditching to Sharpcraft (WEX) instead if you want additional features and advanced compatibility, but as with JNGP, it's also currently unsupported:

Level 7
JNGP does not work for me
WEX gets a map error
SharedScreenshot.jpg

Level 29
I'm afraid JNGP and WEX literally broke the recent patches because it was no longer being supported anymore.
Some people have tried to save the map on older versions, only to get those errors about object limitations and administrator privileges.
Your best bet would be to get a recent versions of Warcraft III (preferably 1.31 ones).