• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Crash] Object error Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello ^ ^

Rather than the differences, as well as how much you try to solve object error in production map comes out

Not be resolved, I write this as a question.

If you try to delete a user-defined objects, while floating error as shown in the picture

Map Editor is turned off. The problem is not only one which otherwise

There would be no way to resolve this problem is more than one such phenomenon occur?
8771ff6dedda196531670f6b3e028099.JPG

Level 30
It is because of those weird text TRIG_STR.... it is a string error, I guess. But even I have experienced this, I have never seen such crashes and fatal error with this, I suggest try making another map for this is seems corrupted.

Level 2
Too many of the objects in the multi-quantity also.

The total number of user-defined objects to about 2,000 I want to is this ...

I think if there is no other way?

Level 30
Too many of the objects in the multi-quantity also.

The total number of user-defined objects to about 2,000 I want to is this ...

I think if there is no other way?

You can wait for other answers but for me, you cant really do anything about it, and also you can do as many objects in WE.... no limits I guess. What I am seeing is a string problem there... those TRIG_STR.

Level 2
My photos, under Gogo retrieve an object file, and float all the way with the phrase TRIG_STR ported to another map, the name of the current file comes out normally.

Bogun'yo whether the only way to re-create from scratch after all ㅠㅠ

Level 30
My photos, under Gogo retrieve an object file, and float all the way with the phrase TRIG_STR ported to another map, the name of the current file comes out normally.

Bogun'yo whether the only way to re-create from scratch after all ㅠㅠ

TRIG_Str is a string error. You might have missed some strings in your game such as that you left a triggers' path blank and entered it or other else... but in your case you cant open it.... so it is really unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.