• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Power_Fist

This is my first model of the weapon. Playing DOW2, the difficulties of Primarch I sometimes find the weapons 'power fist' , in practice it is not effective, but it looks nice, so I decided to do a version for Warcraft.

Icons:Icons
These icons are made by Chilla_killa
Many thanks to him from me personally.

Minor corrections:
- Slightly reduced Glow on the wrist.
- Lightning is now slightly lower.

Keywords:
weapon , power , fist ,attachment , light , warhammer .
Contents

Power_Fist (Model)

Reviews
15:06, 16th Jun 2010 DonDustin: great attachment
Level 5
Well, the model is nice and original, can be use for attachment, spells and missile. I give it 5/5 and i will totaly use it in my campaign.

Level 1
beautiful model ... but it is too hellboy on the characters, is there a way to reduce the size in the game? I tried to apliques a Doodad, to reduce the size and then attach it but do not see it like that by causing

you can reduce a little in size or so can anyone tell me how to do it in-game?

Level 1
Just marvelous!

This mod is awesome 5/5. I've tested it on a right arm of a Siege Golem, and it suits it just perfectly. One question Suselishe, could you add team color to the Power Fist? That would be even more awesome. Keep up the great work!