• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Post bands with odd genre's here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
I've found something odd, which actually sounds pretty good to me.

I always search for a industrial black metal band i think i mighty finally found something a bit in the direction of what i meant with that.

Meet Anti from sweden:

Anti Metallum Profile
Anti Myspace

I must agree that it's not perfect but you also should try a band named Katar.

Katar Metallum Profile
Download Paradigma Digitized

I'm sorry if anyone considers the download link as illegal if it is totally not allowed i will remove it but i would like to see how else you would get something from this band =p

Level 12
A.N.T.I. was pretty good, it was different, but not really that weird.

Trollkotze... having no talent doesn't make a band weird.

Pirate metal is just retarded in my opinion. It's like, people who are obsessed with shit that happened hundreds of years ago who can't really seem to let it go, yet try and carry it on like it's the coolest thing, they arn't even that great either, talent wise. Eh, must just be my hate for pirate wanna-be's.

Blood Stain Child was also another hit and miss. It was weird, but only because they had pre-teen techno beats with some good metal screaming, but his actual singing is terrible and sounded like he was speaking jibberish.

Yeah, people are making up their own genre's now, it's pretty rediculous. I went and saw IWrestledABearOnce, they're pretty good, and even better live, just like most metal bands. They arn't that weird, their style is sort of like Arsonists Get All The Girls, with a hint of The Dillinger Escape Plan.

Level 28
Pirate metal is just retarded in my opinion.
I don't know, it's basically the same as folk metal... you like it or not, the guitarist is pretty lame, though I like the singer's voice.

Blood Stain Child was also another hit and miss. It was weird, but only because they had pre-teen techno beats with some good metal screaming, but his actual singing is terrible and sounded like he was speaking jibberish.
They're japanese... it's pretty hard for them to speak English xD
Apart from that, his normal singing might indeed be a bit of a downside, but I love his screams and you must admit that (musically spoken) it's a good mix between techno and melodeath... they didn't overdo it, just mixed both genres.

Well, it's a good thing people keep trying out new stuff, it would get boring if they didn't.

Level 2
If you're looking for Industrial death metal:
Sybreed.

Try Fear Factory .. Old School Industrial Death

pirate metal .. try alestorm!

Level 2
If you're looking for Industrial death metal:
Sybreed.

Try Fear Factory .. Old School Industrial Death

pirate metal .. try alestorm!

Status
Not open for further replies.